Property Insurance

Property Insurance for commercial enterprise acts much in the same way as personal household insurance, covering the building hazards such as fire, flood, storm, malicious damage and theft and the contents which may suffer as a result of such risks.

Buildings and Contents cover represent the bulk of a Property Insurance policy, with Building Insurance required to cover up the cost of an entire rebuild - a useful level of protection if your property if hit by a falling tree or battered by a storm.

Contents Insurance covers most items within your commercial property, including furniture, stock, and fixtures. It’s important that the value of these items is fully accounted for, including any stock inflation before the Christmas period, for example.

Our specialists at Tarian can help with one or both aspects of Property Insurance, by first getting to grips with your requirements, whether you lease or own the property and how the building is used, before selecting products that fit together into an insurance solution that offers the ideal protection for your commercial property.

To make sure that your Property Insurance policy is really working hard to give you the utmost flexibility and protection, we also include legal expenses, business interruption, and 24 hour legal helpline. This is our way at Tarian of making sure you don’t lose out on business while your property and its contents are being restored to its former state.

I recommended my daughter now we're both happy customers of Tarian.

Ms S Roberts