Property Insurance

Property cover for commercial buildings and tenants

Property insurance for commercial buildings act much in the same that personal household insurance works. It still covers you against hazards such as fire, flood, storm, malicious damage and theft, as well as for the contents of your property in the event that they should be lost or stolen.

Buildings and Contents cover represents the bulk of a Property Insurance Policy, whereas Building Insurance is required if you are looking for cover for an entire rebuild. This can also provide a useful level of protection should your property suffer damage as a result of a falling tree or a storm.

Contents Insurance covers most items within your commercial property, including furniture, stock and fixtures. It’s important that an items full value is accounted for, including any stock inflation before the Christmas period, for example.

Property page hero image

Cover features:

Damage by fire

Escape of water




Malicious damage

Accidental damage



Property page hero image

Help from specialists

Our specialists at Tarian can help with one or both aspects of Property Insurance, by first getting to grips with your requirements, whether you lease or own the property and how the building is used, before selecting products that fit together into an insurance solution that offers the ideal protection for your commercial property.

To make sure that your Property Insurance policy is really working hard to give you the utmost flexibility and protection, we also include legal expenses, business interruption, and 24-hour legal helpline. This is our way at Tarian of making sure you don’t lose out on business while your property and its contents are being restored to its former state.


Related products 

Motor teaser image

Motor Insurance

Home insurance hero image

Home Insurance

Travel teaser image

Travel Insurance